We appreciate your interest to our service and visiting our website www.taxus.tech (the “Website”).
When the Terms make a reference to ‘we’ or ‘us’, that is a reference to TAXUS DFTS LTD, company number 14681259, with its registered address at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
You can contact us via our online contact form or at email@example.com.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
Our website and any products or services available on or via the website are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR WEBSITE, PURCHASE OR ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR SUBMIT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO US.
This Website and the materials contained herein have been prepared by us, or representatives thereof, for general informational purposes only. Information contained on this Website does not constitute legal, accounting, tax, career or other professional advice of any kind.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only. No part of the website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes without express approval.
The information contained in the Website does not constitute a legal opinion on any subject or issue. You should not act upon any information contained in this Website or its links without first consulting with an attorney.
Communication with TAXUS DFTS LTD through this Website may not be considered privileged or confidential. However, a member of our firm would be pleased to discuss in greater detail the information at this Website and its application to your specific situation.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or any applicable law, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by us.
Additionally, you agree that you will not in whole or in part:
- use or access the Website in a manner that: (a) violates any applicable laws; (b) violates the rights of any third party; (c) purports to subject TAXUS DFTS LTD to any other obligations; or (d) for any purpose not specifically permitted in these Terms;
- rent, lease, sell, resell, loan, assign, sublicense, license, copy, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise transfer rights to use the Website or its content;
- cause or permit decompilation, reverse assembly, reverse engineering or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of all or any portion of the Website or our intellectual property;
- access or use the Website in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Website, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Website and our intellectual property or modify, adapt, translate, or otherwise create derivative works based upon the Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- delete, fail to reproduce or modify any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, legends, or labels which appear on the Website.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and its content are either owned by us or licensed to us. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world, and all rights are reserved. Any use of the website and its contents, other than as specifically authorised herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us. All goodwill generated from the use of our trade marks will benefit us exclusively.
We attempt to ensure the accuracy of the information as it is posted, but cannot guarantee that all the information is accurate. The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We don’t warrant that any of the materials on the Website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on the Website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Website may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third party websites. By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or websites. We don’t warrant or endorse such Third Party Materials and we don’t assume, and will not have, any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third-party services, Third Party Materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
You may not link to our Website without our prior written consent.
Where you have obtained our consent to link to our website:
- you may provide links to our Website on other websites owned by you, provided that such websites and the use of any links to our Website comply with these Terms;
- wherever you post a link to our Website on any other website, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner, and not in any way which is defamatory or disparaging towards us, which misrepresents us or our business, or which causes any harm whatsoever to us or our business; and;
- you must not link to our Website in order to suggest any form of joint venture, partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship, approval or endorsement in connection with us where none exists and in any event, without having first obtained our prior written consent.
We may withdraw permission to link to our website at any time. In the event that we withdraw permission to link to our website and inform you of the same, you must immediately remove or cause to be removed any links to our website.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENTS AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, VENDORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, THE SITE CONTENT, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, VIRUSES, DELETION OF FILES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, OR ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENTS, WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY THE COMPANY AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES AND THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF REPRESENTATIONS MADE CONCERNING GOODS OR SERVICES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS IN THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THESE TERMS.
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS OR YOUR RIGHT TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL TAXUS DFTS LTD AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANDATARIES, AGENTS, VENDORS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (1) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE; (2) ANY CONTENTS OR MATERIALS DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE; (3) ANY INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION IN RELATION WITH THE TIPS, ADVICE, GUIDES AND OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN RELATION WITH ANY DELAY IN THEIR TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY, (4) ANY WORK INITIATED BY YOU AND BASED ON THE DIRECTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE; (5) ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED ON THIS WEBSITE; AND (6) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERNATION OF YOUR DATA, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS IN THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW.
THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS OR YOUR RIGHT TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
If you are dissatisfied with the Website, or the terms of the Terms, your only remedy under the Terms shall be to discontinue use of the Website.
You (and also any third party for or on behalf of whom you operate an account or activity on the Website) agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on the Website or those conducted on your behalf):
- your uploads, access to or use of the Website;
- your breach or alleged breach of these Terms;
- your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
- your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
- any misrepresentation made by you.
You will cooperate as fully required by us in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right at all times to edit, refuse to post, or to remove from the Website any information or materials for any reason whatsoever, and to disclose any information we deem appropriate to satisfy any obligation we may have under applicable laws, regulatory requirements, legal processes, or to satisfy any request of the police, government or any regulatory body.
We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
Section headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
You may not assign, transfer or sub-contract any of your rights under the Terms. We may assign, transfer or sub-contract all or any of our rights at any time without notice or your consent.
Any failure or delay by us in enforcing any right, power or remedy under these Terms or applicable law shall not be deemed to be a waiver thereof unless made in writing by us.
The Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement as to your use of and our provision of the access to the Website and supersedes and extinguishes all previous communications, representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) and arrangements, whether written or oral.
You acknowledge that you have placed no reliance on any representation made but not set out expressly in the Terms.
The Terms shall be subject to the laws of England and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We may provide notifications to you via email notice, or through posting of such notice on the Website, as determined in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in these Terms. We are not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us.
We do not provide any guaranteed response time, but will make a good faith effort to answer questions within five (5) business days.
These Terms were last modified on 30th March 2023.